an un•BRIDE•led reverie
5 | 18 | 17
join us for an evening of dreamy wedding wonder
an introduction to Detroit’s newest inspired venue (to be announced)
Couples, mothers of the bride or groom, and wedding parties will fully immerse themselves in the services of wedding professionals that have separated themselves from pack with passion for their craft and ethically conscious practices. Over 50 participants.
Come play, taste, listen, discover…
- Hello sweet by VICECREAM Detroit
- Craft cocktails on draft by Detroit City Distillery
- Portraits by Benjamin David Photography
- Live entertainment by Miss New Productions
- Experiential Dressing Lounge // Handcrafted accessories, beauty services, wedding gowns, bespoke suits, beyond.
- Three-course seated dinner by Executive Chef Nick Rodgers of The Root Restaurant & Bar
- Wine pairings by The Royce Detroit
- Live entertainment
- Inspired Wedding Reception Decor // Floral installation, tabletop design, lighting, drapery, beyond.
- Dessert reception by local favorites
- Coffee (and more dessert) by Drifter Coffee
- Specialty cocktail bar by Our Detroit and Wolf Moon Mixers
- Personal chatting with vendors
un•BRIDE•led 2017 Initiative
Detroit Cultivated and Forgotten Harvest are excited to announce a new partnership. For each un•BRIDE•led ticket purchased, four meals will be donated in an effort to relieve hunger in metro Detroit. We will also work together to redistribute nutritious food waste from un•BRIDE•led and all future Detroit Cultivated events.
Our Growing List of Participants!